for Rubber Sulfate Superfine Silicone Powder 98% Sio2
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg with Plastic Woven Bag or Customized|
- Model NO.: XM-SP608
- Fe (Mg/Kg): ≤400
- Mn: ≤30
- Loss on Drying (105°c, 2h) (W/%): 4.0-8.0
- pH Value: 6-7
- Specific Surface Are (N2) Bet (M2/G): 160-190
- Specification: 25kg/Bag
- Average Particle Size D50: 6-10 Micron
- Cu (Mg/Kg): ≤30
- Sio2 Content (W/%): ≥97.0
- Ignition Loss (1000°c,2h) (W/%): ≤6
- DBP Absorption Value (Ml/G): 2.2-2.6
- Trademark: XiMi Chemical
- Origin: China
Superfine Silica Powder SiO2
It is mainly used as reinforcing filler in rubber and plastic products, especially tires, shoes as well as white, multicolor, high transparent and translucent rubber products. Some grades can also be used as feed additives, cosmetic and pharmaceuticals anti-caking agent, paints matting agent, toothpaste thickener. Granular and micropore silica are environmental friendly products with dust-free foam and excellent dispensability, which are mainly used in high-end tires.
|SiO2 Content (w/%)||≥97.0|
|Loss on drying (105°C, 2h) (w/%)||4.0-8.0|
|Ignition Loss (1000°C,2h) (w/%)||≤6|
|DBP absorption value (ML/G)||2.2-2.6|
|Specific surface are (N2) BET (m2/g)||160-190|
|Average Particle Size D50||4-6 μm||6-10μm||1250 mesh||1500-1700 mesh|
|From the soluble salt solution (Na2SO4) (w/%)||≤1.5||≤0.1||≤1.5||≤1.5|
Ximi, started from 2006, we are a professional manufacturer of chemical powder.
In our extensive product range, we have barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
XiMi Group has two companies, one is XiMi company, the headquarter of marketing & sales, located in Foshan Guangdong. The other one is HengMeiYuan factory that covers an area of 20,000 square meters, located in Jiangmen Guangdong.
Currently we have two barite mines in Guangxi province and Guizhou province, which total storage volume is about 10 million tons.
- 10 years Experience: barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
- 20,000 cm2 Production area. Two barite mines with 10 million total storage volume.
- 50,000 MT Capacity per year
1. What's your advantage? Why we choose you?
- We have our own barite mines --- quality control on raw material, sustainable supply, price advantage.
- With 10 years' experience, we are a professional manufacturer --- advanced facilities, high productivity, strict inspection.
- Products have ISO and SGS certification.
- Professional service. Order tracker emails and cargo photos will be sent during our transaction.
- Excellent after-sales service, any query and question will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We have two barite mines in Guangxi Province and Guizhou province.
Our factory and office are in Guangdong province. We warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit us.
Please contact us and advise your trip schedule and we will make arrangement for you!
3. How can I get some sample?
A: The sample is free for you. New clients are expected to pay courier cost. Lead time is around 1-2 workdays.
4. What's the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: No MOQ limited. Usually in 1 MT / 1.5 MT bags on one pallet OR can be packed as customer's request. For new clients we offer free sample before first order.
5. What's the payment term?
A: T/T is recommended due to quick transfer and low bank fee. For other payment terms, we'd like to leave it for further discussion.
6. What`s the shipping method?
A: Sea transportation, air transportation and international express are acceptable as your request.
7. What`s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.
8. Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, OEM service is available.