Wholesale Powder Coating Making Pigment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg with Plastic Woven Bag or Customized|
- Model NO.: XM-5008
- Appearance: Powder
- Special Function: Matting
- Density: 1.4-1.8 g/cm3
- Packing: Double PP Bags, N.W 20kg/Carton
- Trademark: XiMi Chemical
- Origin: China
- Kind: Matting Agent
- Application: Powder Coating
- Usage Stage: Manufacturing Stage
- Curing Guide: 80°c/20min, 190°c/15min or 200°c/10min
- Shelf Life: 12 Month Within 30ºC, Avoid Direct Sunlight.
- Specification: TGIC powder coating
Ultramarine blue pigment
5008 is a blue pigment, The main components of aluminum silicate and sodium salt and some other sulfide or sulfate, they produce lapis lazuli of similar composition in natural conditions.
Ultramarine blue5008 is easy to disperse, has good hiding power, excellent light resistance, weather resistance, heat stability, chemical resistance, no bleeding and migration. Ultramarine is an internationally recognized environmental inorganic pigments.
Ultramarine Blue 5008 Information:
Pigment name: ultramarine
other name for pigments:Ultramarine, ultramarine blue, No. 5008 blue
Color of the pigment:blue
Pigment properties:Inorganic pigments
Product Categories:Environmental protection pigments
Ximi, started from 2006, we are a professional manufacturer of chemical powder. In our extensive product range, we have barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
XiMi Group has two companies, one is XiMi company, the headquarter of marketing & sales, located in Foshan Guangdong. The other one is HengMeiYuan factory that covers an area of 20,000 square meters, located in Jiangmen Guangdong.
Currently we have two barite mines in Guangxi province and Guizhou province, which total storage volume is about 10 million tons.
- 10 years Experience: barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
- 20,000 cm2 production area. Two barite mines with 10 million total storage volume.
- 50,000 MT Capacity per year
1. What's your advantage? Why we choose you?
- We have our own barite mines --- quality control on raw material, sustainable supply, price advantage.
- With 10 years' experience, we are a professional manufacturer --- advanced facilities, high productivity, strict inspection.
- Products have ISO and SGS certification.
- Professional service. Order tracker emails and cargo photos will be sent during our transaction.
- Excellent after-sales service, any query and question will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We have two barite mines in Guangxi Province and Guizhou province.
Our factory and office are in Guangdong province. We warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit us.
Please contact us and advise your trip schedule and we will make arrangement for you!
3. How can I get some sample?
A: The sample is free for you. New clients are expected to pay courier cost. Lead time is around 1-2 workdays.
4. What's the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: No MOQ limited. Usually in 1 MT / 1.5 MT bags on one pallet OR can be packed as customer's request. For new clients we offer free sample before first order.
5. What's the payment term?
A: T/T is recommended due to quick transfer and low bank fee. For other payment terms, we'd like to leave it for further discussion.
6. What`s the shipping method?
A: Sea transportation, air transportation and international express are acceptable as your request.
7. What`s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.
8. Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, OEM service is available.