Water Based Polyurethane PU Wood Paint
- Model NO.: XM-WP500
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Sample: Available
- Paint Film Property: Antiseptic Paint
- Construction: Easy
- Origin: China
- Color: Green
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Level: Primer
- Certification: ISO9001
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Product Name: PU Matte Furniture Paint for Wooden
- OEM & ODM: Acceptable
- Trademark: Ximi
- HS Code: 3209901000
Water- based green wood paint
Used in all kinds of wood surface decoration, especially for places that has strict require on little odor and high standard on environmental protection.
Brush or spray, spray is recommended for finishing coat.
Base material (240-320# abrasive paper, completely polished and cleaned among layers) → seal primer (once, spray or brush evenly) → priming coat (twice, 240-320# abrasive paper, completely polished and cleaned among layers) → finishing coat (twice)
Paint Consumption in Theory
10-13 m/time (brush with mixture, 30 micron dry film)
Formulation (by weight)
1. Double components: main paint : curing agent : water = 6 : 1 : 0.1-0.2
2. Single component: main paint : water = 1 : 0.05 - 0.1
1. Double components: Touch dry: around 35 minutes
Hard drying time: 7 - 10 hours. Hard drying time is affected by various temperature and humidity, recoat time should be extended accordingly.
2. Single component: Touch dry: around 30 minutes.
Hard drying time: around 4 hours.
Temperature ≥ 5ºC, humidity ≤85%, Construction is prohibited if the conditions are not satisfied.
Mixed liquid (double-component) available period of validity:
After mixing (main paint: curing agent: water) finished within 4 hours (25 ºC).
Recommended coating times:
3 times bottom and 2 times top, the actual situation according to the custom of professional construction and different materials to achieve the performance.
1. Please use proportionally, stir well before use, filtration;
2. Mixed well with paint stand for 15 minutes, run out during the activation period;
3. The surface to be painted keep dry, clean and no oil dust;
4. Removed the rust on the painting surface thoroughly; No obvious bright spot at 45 angle;
5. According to the construction situation, the amount of water can be adjusted appropriately,
please don't paint thick in one time, in case affect the construction performance;
6. Please keep good ventilation during construction.