Extinction Curing Agent Used for Powder Coating
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg with Plastic Woven Bag or Customized|
- Model NO.: TX-7001
- Usage: Powder Coating
- Density: 1.4-1.8 g/cm3
- Packing: Double PP Bags, N.W 20kg/Carton
- Trademark: XiMi Chemical
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Color: White
- Curing Guide: 80°c/20min, 190°c/15min or 200°c/10min
- Shelf Life: 12 Month Within 30ºC, Avoid Direct Sunlight.
- Specification: TGIC powder coating
Extinction curing agent TX-7001
Product Description and Performance
TX-7001 series is the salt generated by the cyclic amidine and polybasic acid, using two different reaction rate in the molecular structure,
differential shrinkage during powder curing to form a matte surface, to reach the scope of coating for extinction, with extinction and curing function. Used in epoxy powder coating can produce strong extinction effect and excellent leveling performance, and with stable comprehensive performance.
Can be used as curing agent in epoxy or epoxy / polyester mixed powder coating, to make a matt surface to the coating, with excellent mechanical properties, good reproducibility characteristics.
Since TX-7001 has a high melting point, it is important to uniformly disperse in the composition and the user can appropriately increase the extrusion temperature (not higher than 110 ° C). When making mixed extinction powder, should use low acid value of polyester resin, and through experimentation, in order to obtain the ideal luster and the best overall performance. Recommended formula: E-12: TX-7001 mass ratio (8-10): 1.
Appearance: white powder
Melting range (° C): 210-230
Solid content (%): ≥99.0
Curing conditions: 180 ºC 15 ~ 20min, 190 ºC 10 ~ 15min, 200 ºC 10 ~ 12min
This product is packed in paper-plastic compound bag, net weight 25kg, sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Keep away from heat, fire, and avoid direct sunlight. Based on our experience, this product has a shelf life of at least 24 months at a storage temperature of <30 ° C.
Ximi, started from 2006, we are a professional manufacturer of chemical powder. In our extensive product range, we have barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
XiMi Group has two companies, one is XiMi company, the headquarter of marketing & sales, located in Foshan Guangdong. The other one is HengMeiYuan factory that covers an area of 20,000 square meters, located in Jiangmen Guangdong.
Currently we have two barite mines in Guangxi province and Guizhou province, which total storage volume is about 10 million tons.
- 10 years Experience: barium sulphate, calcium carbonate, sediment barium sulphate, talcum powder and silica powder, etc.
- 20,000 cm2 production area. Two barite mines with 10 million total storage volume.
- 50,000 MT Capacity per year
1. What's your advantage? Why we choose you?
- We have our own barite mines --- quality control on raw material, sustainable supply, price advantage.
- With 10 years' experience, we are a professional manufacturer --- advanced facilities, high productivity, strict inspection.
- Products have ISO and SGS certification.
- Professional service. Order tracker emails and cargo photos will be sent during our transaction.
- Excellent after-sales service, any query and question will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We have two barite mines in Guangxi Province and Guizhou province.
Our factory and office are in Guangdong province. We warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit us.
Please contact us and advise your trip schedule and we will make arrangement for you!
3. How can I get some sample?
A: The sample is free for you. New clients are expected to pay courier cost. Lead time is around 1-2 workdays.
4. What's the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: No MOQ limited. Usually in 1 MT / 1.5 MT bags on one pallet OR can be packed as customer's request. For new clients we offer free sample before first order.
5. What's the payment term?
A: T/T is recommended due to quick transfer and low bank fee. For other payment terms, we'd like to leave it for further discussion.
6. What`s the shipping method?
A: Sea transportation, air transportation and international express are acceptable as your request.
7. What`s the delivery time?
A: 5-10 days.
8. Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes, OEM service is available.